Notice of Terms of Service, Policy Change
- Collected Information: We have provided more information about the data being collected, and the reason for them. We have also updated the data privacy to reflect our recent changes made to the product to limit the collected data.
- GDPR: While our previous terms of service were still supporting the GDPR changes, we made some changes to make it more clear and direct, including your responsibilities for being in compliance with GDPR by asking for user consent.
We have made some in changes to our product related to privacy aspects:
- Text Fields: Previously for Analytics services, you had to mark fields as sensitive if it was any PII in them. Now, all fields are considered as sensitive. All entered texts in websites text fields will be obfuscated before transmitting to our servers. For example, if a user enters "hello world" in a field, it will be changed to: "***** *****"
- IP: We had an option to enable obfuscating visitor IPs. Now, we obfuscate IPs by default for all visitor without an option to disable it. We no longer save visitor IPs in our databases to minimize any risk.
- Identify API: We have retired our "identify" API. It is no longer possible to mark recordings with visitor IDs.
Please make sure you are following all GDPR rules as a client, and let us know if we can do anything to help.
The following documentation can be helpful on privacy terms:
Opting out tracking by cookie using URL
Opting out sensitive HTML content