MouseStats WordPress integration
You need to put the tracking script in html codes of your WordPress website.
Method 1: Official WordPress MouseStats Plugin
- Download Official MouseStats WordPress Plugin
- Upload `mousestats-tracking-script.zip` by using the "plugin install" in your WordPress management console, or directly upload the uncompressed folder into the `/wp-content/plugins/` folder on your server.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- In "WordPress General Settings" menu, navigate to "MouseStats Tracking Script" and enter your MouseStats Account ID.
- Configure/activate/disable/control your analytics in MouseStats Panel
Method 2: Using the panel
- Login to your administration panel of your WordPress
- Go to "Appearance" >> "Editor"
- Open footer.php and copy the MouseStats tracking script before the tag and update.
(You can find your tracking script in your MouseStats panel. The tracking script is unique for each account.)
Method 3: Using FTP
- Connect to your server using FTP
- Open footer.php file at:
- Paste your MouseStats Tracking Code before
- Save/Upload/Replace the footer.php file
(Keep in mind you can not install MouseStats in free WordPress.com hosted blogs like many other tools.)